August 25, 2009

Audioaddiction and You

Greetings Denizen of the Internet:
I'm Arin, and I'm an audioaddict  (hi arin!). at any time I usually have  at least my iPod on me.  I've decided to put my addiction to good use.

a little about myself:
I'm a post-collegiate  author based out of Evanston, IL who specializes in sf/f my pet genera  is "Urban Fantasy." When not reading, writing and going to concerts, I volunteer with PAWS  and I'm teaching myself to  do various crafts.  I'm also a Geek of Many Trades-- i role play and indulge in video games quite a bit.

What, you may ask, does this have to do with a concert and music review blog?

Part of it is to explain my habit of rambling  a bit. I'm used to novels,  lots more room there, it also gives you more than just a random text machine. I'm a person.

Anyway, next few reviews will be:
Our Lady Peace (at  the Vic theater).
Shinedown
The Accedmy is..
Kill Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment