May 19, 2010

Rating change

I’m going back to the 1-6 system because for some reason the 1-10 system is hurting my head. Same criteria really:

1. reserved for the worst of the worst. Something hopefully you will never see.
2: Not worth buying the CD, but tolerable
3: Alright, might be worth the CD if its a 5-10$ concert CD probably not worth shipping price. This is where I expect the majority of bands I’m not actively seeking out will fall
4.Worth buying, very good stuff.This is the stuff I actively seek out.
5 stuff a step above the average that really, really sands out.
6. reserved for the crème de la crème. Run and get this music: it will turn heads and blow minds.

EDT:
A new addition, in the sprit of making some of this more personal, I’m going to add a line about what I think this music is good for. (ie good makeout music, good dance music, good angry music)

No comments:

Post a Comment